Warburtons are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet theses guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
1. Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
2. A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
3. Text can be increased or descreased in size using the "view" option in your browser.
4. Images that convey important information have alternative text. Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
5. No information is exclusively conveyed using colour.
1. Downloading pdf documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
2. Browser compatibility
The standard support browsers are the current version, and the previous two versions of the following:
1. Internet Explorer
4. Google Chrome
3. Further information
1. To learn more about web accessibility visit the RNIB Web Access Centre.
2. Click here to obtain a copy of the screen reader JAWS.
4. Get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.